Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here We Go Again!

So today, I paid my tuition for my summer term at school. And damn, I can't believe my break is almost over. I start school next Wednesday already and I have two 3 hour subjects every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. And the worst part is that I have one 3 hour class every Saturday. Hella Wack! The worst part is that I haven't done much during my break. I went to the beach once and I've been going to Encore every Tuesday and that's about it. For the rest of the days, I've just been bumming around and sleeping. Haha But it's all good. I still have The Script Concert, Holy Week, and Hawaii to look forward to. Anyways, I'm kinda excited to go back to school but not going to class. Know what I mean? I wanna see my friends again and kick it with them at school but I'm not too excited to be going to class though. Especially now since it's majors. Oh well. Just gotta suck it up and get it over with. After all, this is my future. It's back to late nights of doing work, stress, and everything in between. I say Bring It!

You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.

No comments:

Post a Comment