Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Insanity.

Ever since my Uncle passed away and school started to get stressful I haven't been able to work out as much as I used to. Instead of working out everyday even twice a day, I barely get to finish the week. I've also been eating not so good lately and I've been drinking too. This is all bad since I'll be going to Hawaii in May. 

Since I'm off school already, I need to get back to working out hardcore. That's why I decided to go back to doing Insanity. If you don't know what Insanity is check this video out.



That shit is pretty crazy and I'm kinda scared going back into doing it but I have to. With Insanity, I'll also be training with my trainer. Call me crazy but I got to do what I got to do. Hawaii Baby, Here I Come!

I'm Ready.

You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.

3 comments:

  1. sabay tayo! i need a buddy! - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go. But I went straight to month 2. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant do month too right off the bat... i'm gonna die!!!

    ReplyDelete