Monday, March 14, 2011

Food Coma.

Today, I went to school for only one class which was accounting. I woke kinda late and ended up being 15 minutes late for class but it was okay since my teacher didn't really notice. Anyway, our class only lasted for like 15 minutes more and it was over. So basically, it was a useless class! So since it was early, me and the homies decided to get some grub at a well known burger joint in the area. CHARLIE'S GRIND and GRILL! That place is awesome! By far the best burger joint in the P.I. for me. I had a chicken burger with jalapenos and a whole pickle. And I ate off of everybody's fries. Smart huh? haha but yeah the food was delicious. After that I was planning to hang around school for a while to make my trip to school worth it but then I was so full from the food that I got hella sleepy. So I went straight home. On my way back I didn't even notice that I blacked out and I woke up in my room and it was like 5pm already. I don't even remember how I got there. haha! Talk about a food coma.

You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.

No comments:

Post a Comment