Monday, March 28, 2011

Hawaii 5-O

I'm going to Hawaii!!!! Got my ticket the other day and I can't wait! Only a month and a week to go.


I'm going to Hawaii to celebrate my cousin Roy and Kay - Kay's wedding. I thought I wasn't gonna be able to make it because tickets are hella expensive but good thing I had money saved up. I really can't wait. I've been getting ready for this trip. It's gonna be cool because the whole fam bam is gonna be together for a whole week and we'll be there to chill and spend time together. I'm also excited for all the things were gonna do. Kick it by the beach, eat some good ass food, look for some fine females, and if I have enough money maybe go skydiving again. I also wanna take up some surfing lessons and hit the waves! I have always wanted to do that. And maybe go swim with some sea turtles. 

Daaang, I wanna do so much over there. I can't wait!

You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.


No comments:

Post a Comment