Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beer is Nasty.

Went to Encore's House Party Tuesday last night with a couple of friends from high school and college. It was my first time going to House Party Tuesday and I thought it was pretty cool. The set up was really chill. Now I played beer pong before but not with actual beer. Haha We would normally play vodka pong at my friends' houses. But last night it was straight up beer pong. I played a lot of games last night with my friends and my cousin and I lost some and I won some but either way I drank a lot of beer. I'm not a beer drinking person. I never drink beer. But last night, I drank the most beer I have ever had in my whole life and it was NASTY! I don't know why people drink that shit. It's bitter and hella bubbly and it puts hella air in your stomach which is not a good feeling. Plus it makes you urinate every 5 minutes. I kept going to the bathroom last night. haha But it was all good. What matters what I had fun with my Friends last night. Till Next Tuesday! Join us at Encore's House Party!

You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.

No comments:

Post a Comment