Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blame it on the aaaaaalcohol.

Uhhhhhhhh. Someone buy me some gatorade!

So last night I went out with some of my friends from college, namely Manu, Marvin, Ange, Patrick and Sassa. And some peeps from the south. We went to Cabooze last night, a bar in BF. It was pretty chill at first. Just taking some shots and just hanging out, until Manu decides to go all crazy! We started to drink four shots at a time, then to six, then to a glass, then to a whole freaking pitcher! By the end of the night my mind was spinning and my stomach was full off that alcohol! We must of had at least thirty pitchers last night. I just hope I didn't do anything stupid last night.

So when I got home it was like 2 in the morning. I passed out in an instant! haha but the sucky part is that when I'm drunk, I don't get proper sleep. I woke up at 6:00 am then, I went back to sleep. I woke up again but this time at 6:30 am but it felt like 3 hours! Then I fell asleep again. Around 10:30 am I woke up and I started to feel hungover. My head was hurting, my stomach was hurting. uhhhh I do not want to drink anymore.


You Know What It Is,
I am Gino B.

No comments:

Post a Comment